I’m Siân Morgan, a qualified coach, specialising in career coaching and career mentoring for professionals.
My areas of focus include:
- Career Transitions – you want or need to make a change in your work
- Executive Coaching – senior level support to enhance your leadership capability or ability to drive performance
- Personal Development Coaching – helping you achieve specific goals you have set yourself to enable personal growth
- Behaviour Change – supporting you to change bad habits or ways of working that are causing issues in the workplace e.g. time management or procrastination
- Workplace Coaching – coaching to equip you with the tools you need to successfully navigate the workplace
- Personal Empowerment Coaching – helping you identify why you may be feeling ‘stuck’ at work and supporting you to overcome this
I have worked as a senior Human Resources professional within both large corporate organisations and SME’s. Most recently, I was Head of Human Resources for a global technology organisation and have worked with individuals across a variety of different sectors over the course of my career.
I am motivated by a desire to help people fulfil their potential and having worked closely with professionals at all levels for over twenty years, I bring strong business knowledge to my coaching practice.
I am an Animas qualified coach with a Diploma in Transformational Coaching. My other relevant qualification is an MA in Employment Studies & Human Resource Management. I am also a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD).
For more information, please contact me.